Right in the northern reaches of Scottsdale just before the charming little Town of Carefree is a beautiful golf and country club called Terravita.
Single family homes in this community are generally priced from $300,000 to $1 million.
Here are some of the amazing benefits to residents listed on the community website. One of my favorite street names I have ever come across is in Terravita, admit it you would love to live on a street called Thirsty Cactus Lane.
- Championship golf course
- Clubhouse with casual and fine dining
- Desert Pavilion for meetings, activities and events
- Health and fitness center with classes, massage, steam room and more
- Six tennis courts for casual and organized play
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Seven miles of walking, biking and hiking trails
- A two-mile self-guided nature trials
- Private homes
- A full calendar of events ranging from golf and tennis tournaments, to social, cultural and culinary events, to cocktail and holiday parties.
If you love the quiet life of a golf community in North Scottsdale add Terravita to your list of possibles which can also include Troon, Troon North and Whisper Rock.
Terravita Homes For Sale
[idx-listings community=”Terravita” orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” count=”12″ showlargerphotos=”true”]